3D Tour to 4K Video
READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS BEFORE ORDERING YOUR 4K VIDEO:
We provide the 4K video option because we know that some clients specifically need a 4K version for their project.
If you don’t necessarily need a 4K Video and you want the highest quality conversion, please consider the “Perfect 3D Tour to HD Video” service and you will be much happier with the quality. It is the only service that has a guaranteed 3 Business Day delivery time and is only $19.99
If 4K is what you really want/need, please proceed...
This is the easiest solution for you to convert your Matterport tour to a smooth 4K video file and show it in places that used to be inaccessible!
The MatterVids 3D Tour to 4K Video service is your chance to say YES! when clients ask if you can show their tour on sites like YouTube, Zillow, Instagram, Vimeo and more!
"How do I prepare my tour before I place my order?"
Step 1 - Just set the tour to "Public"
Step 2 - Publish a highlight reel showing off the space!
Step 3 - Place Your Order Here (You will need to know your unique Tour ID)
Step 4 - After you complete your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to upload any logos, photos, or information needed for the added value options you selected at checkout (i.e. Logos, Agent Photos, Contact Information, Address Information for Fly-In Videos, Call to Action Information, etc.)
Within 5 Business days, deliver a finished MP4 video file that is ready to upload wherever you like!
- 4K UHD 3840x2160 30fps H.264 .MP4
- 6 Bonus optimized versions
- 5 Business Day Delivery
All finished files will be delivered by private access digital download link
As an added bonus, in addition to your 4K finished video, you will have access to your finished video in the following sizes just in case you need a smaller, optimized file for your project; 1440p, 1080p, 720p, 540p, 360p & 240p)
What you should expect from your finished video:
- Your HLR: Video footage of your Matterport 3D tour Highlight Reel
- Loopable Playback: The video will begin and end on the same frame, so it will appear to be seamless when looped (great for trade shows & kiosks)
- Uncluttered: All User Interface elements will be hidden from view (Including blue path line, Mattertags, sweeps, 360icons, etc.)
- Butter Smooth: One of the main goals when developing new MatterVids processes is to make the smoothest playing video possible. So far, we are excited to say that as far as we know, we provide the smoothest Matterport Tour Videos available
- *on some tours, we have experienced UI elements appearing during Dollhouse and Floor Plan views despite our capture methods. we will make all reasonable efforts to hide ALL UI elements, but make no guarantee concerning that ability.