Shape Divider - Style tilt_opacity
Many of our clients ask for feedback on their highlight reels and they want to know how to make them better and smoother so they look smoother when converted to HD Video.
Here is our list of the top 5 things that are important to remember when you are setting up your tour highlight reels for success:
1. Keep scan locations as close together as possible to build a dense mesh.
1. Will make a nicer dollhouse
2. Will create a smoother motion
3. Will minimize fragments when moving
2. Scan both sides of every doorway and the threshold (you can hide the scan sweep in the doorway in post production)
1. Will minimize traveling through the wall
2. Will minimize “stretching” walls as you travel
While Building Highlight Reel
3. Choose the 5 most important scan sweeps and then prioritize them
1. This will help you better plan the route
4. Order those 5 in a way that flows logically and flows naturally and add other snapshots in between as needed to keep the flow smooth
5. Remember that you can choose the following settings when building a highlight reel
1. Transition method
2. Pan direction at each pano
Just play around with the settings and test it out until you are happy with the results... then, of course, hop on over to MatterVids.com and order your Perfect 3D Tour Video! 😉👍🏽
Quit saying no and start saying YES when your clients ask for a video of their Matterport Tour! Convert your Matterport Tour to HD Video Today!